Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Living through 20’s, 30’s…100!

Innocent infanthood to rebellious teenage, life is really somewhat bridled, because that’s what is absolutely necessary, in my opinion. What after that? That’s when I think the real life begins. There is a particular way in which I thought I should live, am I living it that way? Not sure.

I was thinking about how I should lead my life, keeping values, ethics and principles in place and encompassing all the experiences one is likely to have during their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s etc… then the ‘Mantra’ for life, as I call it, happened. This is exciting … provided I live to be a hundred! Bleak chances!

Plenty at Twenty (20’s)
Dirty at Thirty (30’s)
Naughty at Forty (40’s)
Thrifty at Fifty (50’s)
Healthy at Sixty (60’s)
Plenty at Seventy (70’s)
Naughty at Eighty (80’s)
Nice at Ninety (90’s)
Happy (and Dead) when Hundred

In my opinion: Each word in the 'mantra' has a positive connotation and adds to the excitement of living. It has far more meaning than just the superficial definition. The context takes over and is deep.

Iam now in the ‘Dirty’ phase! Just to throw a little light, this is when Politics (at office and in general), Ego hassles, Drive (well, in every sense ;)) etc rule the context of living through to 40. Dirty ain’t it? It is almost like life is throwing a challenge ‘Wanna play dirty?’ Hehehe!! And hey what can be done in the 30’s can’t be done later. At every phase in our life there are a few things one can do and a few one can’t.

I went through the ‘Plenty’ phase and really wish I lived that phase forever. Fun, Excitement, Friends, Adventure, Experiments etc… All in ‘Plenty’! It just seems like yesterday! Well that’s what phases are, I guess!

Can’t write about the next phase for a long time, but hey! What the heck?! I’ll live it when I get there.

Time and tide wait for no man! Enjoy living!
Life is Fun, make it happen!

5 comments:

  1. My immediate reaction : :-)
    Life is fun indeed..fun is all about doing wht one is interested in....may be unconsciously we are trying to be plenty, dirty, naughty, healthy and happy but rarely trying to be nice all the time and not really realising it.....my life so far has been plenty nice and naughty...time for me to get dirty now;-))
    All the best to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheehe...I belong to the 'Plenty' phase, and I really want to stay Dirty at every phase of life...of late I have realized that there is no use of living life like Santh Tukaram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...Pavan, this is class apart. Dont know if experiences dragged u to write this or u dragged them to bring life to the blog. Outstanding. I was, am and will remain in dirty...ahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for announcement this! I'm aggravating to acquisition admonition on Accredited Degrees and this has in fact helped me in this process.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there pavan2602 information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete